Thursday, March 24, 2011

I thought everyone in the Pentagon was an Israeli agent

I thought everyone in the Pentagon was an Israeli agent. I don’t know why the MBT never noticed before. Anyway, the Israelis denied it, so that’s settled.

I hadn’t even originally planned on doing a blog entry this week, but I can’t pass up a chance like this:

Timeline on Jonathan “call me Jack” Idema:

July 7: Three Americans and four Afghans arrested for operating private prison

July 8:One of these men is identified as Jack Idema. An early report from Afghan officials says Afghan prisoners were hung by their feet.

July 9: Idema claims he’s the inspiration behind George Clooney’s Role in Peacemaker

July 21: Idema Says he was working with the knowledge of the DoD. His Trial begins,the UGG CLASSIC CARDY military denies knowing anything about what he was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment