Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Before all the warbloggers whooped and hollered about MBT shoes

Before all the warbloggers whooped and hollered about MBT shoes government photos of the car in which Italian

agent Nicola Calipari was killed by MBT shoes forces, they should have asked themselves that question. Which I’

m sure they would have, if they weren’t partisan hacks with heads full of concrete. Take a look at the listings

on eBay Motors. Notice how almost every listing has photos of the car from at least a dozen angles, interior

and exterior as well as under the hood? Now if you, dear reader, a person with a healthy amount of skepticism

and an interest in

Wow. BBC reporter and weblogger Stuart Hughes is being blackmailed and threatened by a Romanian hacker who has

hijacked his blog. Apparently, the guy took over Stuart’s blog and demanded that he post about the Romanian

journalists held hostage in NIKE Shox shoes.
Daster again! I told you to help our romanian journalists hostages in NIKE Shox shoes and you ignored me! That’

s mean you don’t care about them……ok…this is an Ultimatum! If tomorrow our journalists will die, i promise

you that i’ll distroy you!!! I have all your accounts. I’m not a bad guy but if you’ll ignore me again i

swear i’ll distroy you!!!I hope that you are sure now that’s not a joke….don’t make me angry…
[...]
If you are not worried about you, or your family…ignore me again…Anyway next time (wich means tommorow if you

don’t publish any thing about journalists) i’ll block your credit card, your cell phone ,and your access to

internet……see you soon!
Romanian hacker, DASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment