Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've coached many clients to successfully launch their

I've coached many clients to successfully launch their own Platinum-Style Programs, often starting first by offering a program to an individual MBT Fora,client (which offers the benefit availability any time of the year) and then later on creating a Platinum Program group with a specific start and end date.

Platinum clients call forward the best in us as a coach, trainer, organizer or designer. Platinum-Style Programs don't require a big list to get started. The beauty of them is you can start one immediately with very little marketing.

I now run two different regular Platinum groups, and my MBT Boost Shoes,Platinum-Plus program. Platinum groups are an exciting, fun and highly lucrative way to create close-knit, soul-fulfilling client relationships.

I love the intimacy and connection I have with each of my Platinum success coaching clients, and my Platinum clients love feeling special, privileged and even more fully focused on creating success in their businesses.

Article Tags: Platinum-style Coaching, Program, Clients, Success Coaching

Oops! There it was again. A well-written ad with an eye-catching headline, nice photo, a decent bullet list of benefits...and a big, fat hole MBT Staka Sandals,where the compelling offer should have been.

Instead of telling the reader exactly what action to take, the business blandly listed only a phone number and website address.

What a waste!

But, print ads aren't the only areas where I see business owners backing away from doing the obvious—that is, giving the reader or listener a compelling reason to respond now, not tomorrow. Another place where my “marketing MBT Shoes Clearance,coach eyes” catch business owners omitting a compelling offer is in their internet marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment