Monday, February 28, 2011

But Douglas fought tough from the first round

But Douglas fought tough from the first round. In round ten, he caught Tyson with a flurry of punches

that ended Iron MikeMBTs reign.

I posted higlights from Paul’s comments on my blog here.

I was chatting with a neighbor this morning about the used birth control device some other neighbor

tossed into my back yard. She remarked “and just when things were starting to look up…”

“They are!” I said. ” The gross nail salon next door is gone!”

“I saw! They should open a super-rad breakfast place. Who doesn’t like breakfast?”

“Terrorists,” I replied. “That’s who.”

This reminded her of a blog post she read where “some designer” critiqued the logos of terror

organizations.

“This is no fair,” I said, upon realizing communist groups were included in the mix, “commies have

the best propaganda art and they would totally beat any Islamic terror group in the design category.”

Reading a bit further, I realized that a good number of these organizations aren’t what I would term

“terrorist.” Fatah, Hamas, and especially Hezbollah, for example. White racist organizations are

repugnant, sure, but terrorist? Note the explicit disclaimer made for the Kosovo Liberation Army.

Shameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment