Saturday, January 3, 2015

Father love

Father love
people say the mother's love is like water, the gentleness is delicate.So father love such as mountain general, high big outstanding.Wait statures in my father, there are a pair of eyes that takes to have murderous look, every moment show on the face of circle circle scathing.Like his personality general resolute and firm, strict.
the father have always very scathing request to me, especially result.Being each to examine him will ask me to test to more than 90 cents, and released from school to want every day at ordinary times me to have to do a homework for 2 hour and see half for hour of book.Although he has a very scathing request to me, he equally to I is pretty much care and love, will request mother to give me preparation every day delicious of.He eats with mother of can be a little worse, but want to do to eat well most to me.Every time goes out, fathers will take fruits for me to eat, and he is to worry my body.Those fruits that he buys he never eats by himself, the always momentary thoughts of to eat for me.
remember once, I played together with the classmates of time, have already got hurt.My father knows news after, father signs a horse to let go of in hand of work, ride a motorcycle to rush through.Carry on the back I ascended motorcycle, quickly ride motorcycle facing hospital to drive.I the in a daze saw father arrive a motorcycle the biggest code, before father's riding bike is all very careful of, never opened the motorcycle very big code of, but today for the sake of me, I saw the dither of Se Se that father freezes.
this is my father, love my father, also father whom I love deeply at the same time.Order to review:
the author pass a few small small matters to describe his/her own father to own love and looking at these small matters, probably our father body up all once took place.Common of the love of the small matter embodiment greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment