Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Visit saddle pond park

Visit saddle pond park
a clear afternoon, I had lunch, father took me to go to saddle pond park to have fun.I go first to ride a wood horse, immediately after, father bought the ticket of aquatic grounder, I gave ticket check ticket member, then, I play aquatic grounder.Father the standing beside take photo for me.Most the strain stimulates most of is that I play torrent current together with father brave enter.I sit when father's behind is emphatically embraced father, slip down from the tallest place, my heart is strain and then excitement again.Arrived that a moment of the terminal point I and father the whole body is all water.That my small face suppresses the red is red, father still asked me, you afraid not afraid ah, I loudly tell father it's not afraid.Because I grew up, I wanted a person to have fun next time!Father smiled!
father still accompanied me to play a lot of divertive items, what I played lingered on, forgetting to return!Time was soon evening, I and father open happy that the nature went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment