Sunday, December 21, 2014

My athletics teacher

My athletics teacher
I is one individual quality weaker female kid, and the statures isn't high either, however study is a highest rank.In the heart of the classmates, studying the good student will definitely be had regard for, and all substitute teachers will like excellent living, I am among them of Jiao Jiao.
now, I am to study member of committee in the class, and mathematics, English, language, art, the music teachers all really like me, each stanza lessons will be the first to ask me, and I feel good happiness.However, in so many substitute teachers, a teacher doesn't like me, he is athletics teacher, beat cents to all count down each time three, only athletics lesson I don't like.
as long as having athletics lesson, I always play truant.Big parts of time pretend illness to ask for leave and sometimes also hide under the backmost table and even hide in the toilet, as long as not last athletics also not feel the toilet being difficult to smell.Also always hate athletics teacher usually, don't want to see him.Feel he have been giving I hard nut to crack, clearly know that I run however the other people also make me follow behind to run, I never concede defeat, but give me embarrassed in this time, don't hate him just strange!
however, on the athletics lesson in last week, I had new viewpoint to the teacher of athletics, because I fell down on the athletics lesson, the teacher directly made me take a rest in classroom.Wait he to arrange other students all well after, the athletics teacher still records me, he quickly arrives at the wound feeling that the classroom asks me and also gently says to me:The king is clear and bright, you are a second to none class student, your health condition isn't good, will toughen much and more, only have body like, so as to betterly study, is the body the capital of study, understand?And, you hereafter want to be more careful on the athletics lesson!Listenned to the athletics teacher's words, I was touched ground of to flow descend tears, this is the athletics teacher whom we make amiable.Order to review:
this composition pass author to state once falling and hurting of his/her own athletics lesson career, had new viewpoint to the teacher of athletics thus and also expressed teachers and the students' feeling of the most valuable the human life.

No comments:

Post a Comment