Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Eat chafing dish to record

Eat chafing dish to record
tonight my Mom and Dad played one new pattern, now that is 12 the end of the months, this month the coldest day, rather let's eat chafing dish!
just had meal hall a kind of heavy muttony flavor came into nostrils since then, as if a pair of hands led long my nose.Cautiously smell, Mao, this isn't that I am favourite to brush mutton?The restaurant is in the center a large table, have various chafing dish food material on the table, the feast for the eyes makes my eyes not the Xia answer.I pull the mother's hand to run everywhere and order this to have lo lo that, different meeting a trolley was filled up.
the chafing dish is divided into 2 F, the 1 F is consomme, another an once was spicy.Want to know that I can't eat most to be hot, so I aware of self of close to to the consomme.
looking at various chafing dish food material but can not all eat again, I have to start to clip vegetables pill to not and greatly bite, Ai, also true quite good!Different meeting, the vegetables pill of one dish is finished eating by the cripple cloud sort of my Long Juan.
delicious of a:Beef pill!The beef pill beef fresh flavor expresses thoroughly and makes many gastronomes all praise highly not and extremely, the beef pill surface of pot just returned drop soup juice, the Shan wore small ray of light.Give a bite, juice water goes into to import a chamber from the beef midstream, the mouthful livings joss-stick to make people to still want to fill the second again!
delicious of two:Brush mutton!Mutton didn't before burning is fresh red, put into a pot hot, different meeting transmute into shallow brown from the fresh red, the hot airs all send forth muttony of meat joss-stick, make people mouth water.The taste is fresh delicate to make people enjoy in retrospect endless.
delicious of three:Potato chips!What about whether the object in gold yellow can start to hang up your appetite very much been quiet to calm down to lie in the plate?Put potato chips into consomme surface.Potato chips as if billow Tao sky of big sea of one leaf skiff, make a conflict with the ocean of very rough sea.Seem one leaf skiff of the strength absolutely is a Tang arm to be a car to the ocean, finally be still as bottom of sea.The potato chips that early take out are clear and crisp and tasty, late take out of glue like New Year pudding dense.No matter is that kind of, all the ability lives the lock of prison in the aroma prison of potato, always can't let the gastronomes disappointment!
these three dishes are what I love most to eats, as if these 3 dishes is me custom-made of:Rob me to eat dead!
Ge the greed end always return is not okay, ah feed my belly Ge, support die I.Belly of different Be forced the outline that I leave a dining table toilet is gradually clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment